Monday, September 7, 2009

ComercialProductPhotography

Here come some of my product photo...
I quite satisfied with my work this time...
Although not that professional but i take it as a try...
So... I Try My Best To Do The Best
Hope it works in my portfolio at the future...


ABSOLUT VODKA ~ red version
My 1st try...
The lighting is just not what i want..

Metal reflection being added...
But still with the bad lighting...

ABSOLUT VODKA 100
This 1 quite hard to shoot
because of the black bottle with the silver typo...
Keep trying different lighting...

Finally get the way...
Not enough ppl help me to hold the reflector...
Anyway... still ok gua...

ABSOLUT RUBY RED
Here come 1 of the design that i like...
I mean the bottle's design...

This 1 got a nice reflection that i try to create...
1 of my favorite shoot...

ABSOLUT CITRON
Making the cocktail is 1 of the fun things in this photo shoot..

I using quite a lot of fruit in my whole product shoot...
Luckily almost all of them still able to be eat...

Another of favorite shoot...
Reflection really help me a lot in all the shoot...

ABSOLUT PEARS
It's not that easy to using ice as a deco...
It keep melting n melting,
then i keep mop up n mop up...


1 more of my favorite shoot...
lol

Align Center
ABSOLUT MANGO
This is already my last shoot...
I hv not enough time to shoot some extra shoot for
ABSOLUT MANDARIN
ABSOLUT RASPBERRY
ABSOLUT VANILA
and many more...


At the end, I want to thank Ms. Low
Because of her collection
It give me a chance to shoot Absolut Vodka
that i want to shoot since a long time ago...


Thanks Ms. Low ya... Love u daooo... lol

Ya... also Mac Tan and also Kenh that help me a lot...

No comments: